a. When you choose to use the services of this website (dream-interpretation-dictionary.com), you indicate that you agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement between you and the dream-interpretation-dictionary.com
b. The dream-interpretation-dictionary.com can change, add or remove parts of this agreement at any time.
a. The content of the dream-interpretation-dictionary.com is for your personal, noncommercial use. All material published in the dream-interpretation-dictionary.com including articles, photographs (where indicated), pictures (where stated), audio clips (where stated) and video clips (where indicated) is protected by copyright.
b. Copying or storing any content for other than personal use is strictly prohibited.
c. The dream-interpretation-dictionary.com may contain content generated by third parties, including any text, photographs, graphics, audio and / or video. Copying or storing any such content for other than personal use is strictly prohibited. The dream-interpretation-dictionary.com can not be held responsible in any way for the user or any other person or entity that receives information from The dream-interpretation-dictionary.com as far as reporting inaccuracies, errors or omissions is concerned.
The dream-interpretation-dictionary.com undertakes not to assign or disclose personal data that concessions on the record to third parties.
The dream-interpretation-dictionary.com contains links to other relevant websites and it is not responsible for the availability of these resources or their contents. For any concerns or complaints regarding any external links please contact the administrator of this site.
a. We use promotional products for third parties to serve ads when you visit our site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other sites to provide advertisements about goods and services that interest you. If you would like more information about this practice and your choices about such information, as well as how to disable this practice click here.
b. The dream-interpretation-dictionary.com has no responsibility for the advice and services provided by advertisers on this and other professionals.
6. Children’s Guidelines
1. We will NOT collect, use, or distribute to third parties personally identifiable information without prior verifiable parental consent.
2. We will NOT give the child access to unmonitored chat rooms, message boards, email accounts, or other services that would give the child the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable information without prior verifiable parental consent
3. When verifiable parental consent is not obtained, we will only use the online contact information (such as email) to:
- Respond directly to the child’s request on a one-time basis and not use that information to re-contact the child for other purposes.
- Request the name or online contact information of a parent for the purpose of obtaining verifiable parental consent or providing parental notification.
- Respond more then once directly to a specific request from a child (such as in the case where a child requests a newsletter subscription) and not used to re-contact the child for other purposes. We will use our best efforts to provide parental notification, which will include the nature and intended use as well as an opportunity for the parent to prevent the use of the information and participation in the activity.
4. We will NOT entice the child to divulge more information then is needed to participate in any activity, game, or service.
5. We will provide the parent a description of the specific types of a personally identifiable information collected from their child upon request. We will allow the parent to refuse further use or future online collection of personally identifiable information and provide a way for a parent to obtain any personally identifiable information collected from their child.
6. We will provide notice to children in age appropriate terms of what personally identifiable information is to be collected.
7. We will NOT provide any links to Web sites that are unsuitable for children.
8. We will encourage children to get their parent’s permission before sharing personal information online.
All information on this site is not a definitive nor an authoritative interpretation on dreams. Information provided on this site is for personal entertainment, reference, and educational purposes. Dream-interpretation-dictionary.com does not hold any credentials or licenses in the psychological or medical fields and its opinions should not be considered as from a professional source. Therefore, this site does not serve as a replacement for mental or psychological counseling. All visitors are encouraged to think for themselves and keep an open mind. Content on this site is not the final word on dreams and may not be applicable to everyone. Dream-interpretation-dictionary.com shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages or harm arising from the use of any content on this site, regardless of the accuracy or completeness of the content. Dream interpretation is a subjective study. Making important decisions based solely on dream-interpretation-dictionary.com interpretation and analysis is unwise and strongly discouraged. Use you own intuition, instincts, and common sense. Use and access to the dream-interpretation-dictionary.com site indicates that you understand and agree with all the terms and conditions in the disclaimer.